To create a WVU-branded form using Wufoo:
- Go to the Wufoo Homepage and log in with your account information.
- Click on the “Themes” tab.
- You will see an option that says “Create New” under “Theme Designer”.
- The next section over should be named “Properties.” Within this section select “Logo”.
Once the next section has appeared select “your logo”. You will see an area where
you can enter in a URL. Enter
- Change the height to 80px.
- Click “Apply.”
Click on “Advanced” under the properties section. You will see another section to
enter in a URL. Enter in
- Click the green “Save Theme” button in the upper right section of the dark brown box.
- Name the new theme to be whatever you please.
- When you finish creating a form, go to the Form Manager (click on the “Forms” tab) and next to the paint palette click and select your new theme.